OPITO Global 2019 – The Safety and Competence Conference will incorporate an industry led exhibition which will run alongside the main conference. There will be ample opportunity for maximum interaction between exhibitors and delegates during the registration period, coffee breaks, lunch break and drinks reception. It is expected that over 400 delegates will attend the event.
The below exhibition packages are suitable for a pop-up portable display stand or table top display. Bespoke builds are available and can be arranged upon request – please contact the events team to discuss this further.
Please note that there will be free Wi-Fi access for all exhibitors and delegates.
A floor plan for the exhibition will be distributed once requirements for stands have been received.
Sponsor stands will be given premium locations within the exhibition area. All other stands will be
allocated on a first-come, first-served basis, considering individual stand constraints.
Contact details for enquiries and bookings:
Please contact the OPITO Global events team by emailing email@example.com
Terms and conditions:
• Full payment will be due on or before 30 days from the invoice date, unless the invoice is issued less than 30 days prior to the event, in which case, full payment will be required on receipt of the invoice
• Cancellation will only be acknowledged on receipt of written confirmation
• If the exhibitor cancels before July 18th, an administration fee of GBP 50 will be retained
• If the exhibitor cancels on or between July 18th and September 11th, 50% of the invoiced amount will be charged
• If the exhibitor cancels on or between September 12th and October 9th, 75% of the invoiced amount will be charged
• If the exhibitor cancels on or after October 10th, 100% of the invoiced amount will be charged
IMPORTANT: By confirming an exhibition stand in writing, you are agreeing to these terms.